Staying Organized


It’s clear to see from the post below this one that it’s been, ahem, quite a while since I’ve updated my blog. Well this year...as God is my witness...I am going to blog. Seriously though - I’m making it my goal this year to keep up with it! First things first: I want to tell you about this cool organization pack I just made. It was a lot of work but I finally finished it last week!


Check out this Classroom Organization Pack on TPT! The theme – which is really more of a color scheme – on this pack is called Super Sassy. It’s one of three themes I currently have in my store. I am, however, addicted to making stuff like this in different color schemes so look out for more! I also did some experimenting with taking pictures of my products for the first time. 
These letters look super cute! There are four different color choices for almost everything in the pack so you can mix and match to your taste, but still have everything coordinate! I printed these nifty letters in green and zebra and they are super fun – also perfect for your kiddos to practice the alphabet or for labeling just about anything in alphabetical order.
The pack is also stuffed to the brim with classroom labels. I tried to include every label I could possibly think of, going a little overboard at times I’m sure. There are labels for your classroom – like door, window, desk, etc. - that are perfect for developing literacy skills. There are also tons of labels so that you and your students can stay organized all year long. And let’s face it; we all know that staying organized is the tricky part. Keep your student supplies, math manipulatives, and even your science stuff organized! Many labels come both with picture cues and with text only. This container came from that lovely dollar section at Target that all too often gets the best of me.



I included the chalkboard style background on some of the labels because I am obsessed with the way it looks! But everything comes with a white background as well - like these adorable sharp and dull pencil cups!
And one of my favorite parts – the classroom schedule!

I took a picture of one of the many ways you can configure the schedule. It comes with both blank analog and digital clocks and the subjects come in several colors. One set of subjects even has picture cues from ScrappinDoodles.com and MyCuteGraphics.com.

Anyway, I could go on and on there is so much included! Check it out for yourself on TPT for a complete list with dimensions. 

And now for a little Freebie! Click the right hand/left hand poster picture below to download the two posters for FREE! This is just a short but sweet sample from the Organization Pack. In the pack, these helpful posters also come in zebra print with a blue border.
Whew! That was fun! Hopefully I will stick to my goal of blogging more this year. In the meantime, I’m still in classroom organization mode, so look out for more colorful organization tools for your own classroom on TPT

No comments :

Post a Comment