Welcome to My Blog!


Hello all! After several months of creating cute and engaging classroom resources, I have decided to enter to the blogosphere! I admit that I am a little nervous, but also very excited about this. So – why blog? First of all, I want to be able to more easily connect with all of you wonderful people who like the products I create! Second, I want to become more involved in the fabulous community that is TpT...such an amazing group of people who show the world what we teachers can really do! Last, I have noticed that as I create products, there is so much that I want to tell you all. Like how I use the product, how you can use it, how I organized the materials, when I use it, and so on, and so on! 

Check out the Prezi below to find out a little more about Elementary Elle! 


No comments :

Post a Comment